|
Navigations
♡
♡ ♡ ♡ Welcome ♥ Xin ♥ Meow Recently Sweet Memories May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012
Music
|
![]()
♥☆
Thursday, October 1, 2009 ; 10:49 PM
☆♥
❥{my intuition
I am rite with my intuition...and my sixth sense...that upcoming will be nightmares for me...and more disaster... Today went to study with BR and AW...and...got into a big fight with BR over some small small things...super small come to think of it...haiz...should have just remain silent forever...but in the end we kinda make up le...lols...somehow... But just realised something from this fight...just realised that sometime when i am angry i just become like bull...just go straight and bang whoever is in of me...and sometime can be really dumb and childish...goodness...and especially so when i am in a fight or quarrel...*banging head on the table*... And most important thing of all... OH MY TIAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I DUN UNDERSTAND 212 AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONE CASE LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN PREPARE TO KILL MYSELF LE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T What should i do...what should i do...its my first time calling so many people and using so many $$$ for my phone bill...omg...and worst is non of my friends that i know are staying in hall...and AW is playing mahjong....grrrr....so cannot help me with it...and BR is making me more blur than ever T_T...sobzzzzzz I am seriously freaking out...and seriously dun even dare to go home or go back hall le...cos i will be staring at my nightmare... Anyway...due to this problem...somehow talked to "erhem" le...since he is also taking 212...and omg...even he also dun understand... In all my friends...even "erhem" and BR dun understand...i guess i can kill myself and get over with it le...or if i wanna save myself...just fail everything...probation...and finally quit school... What should i do...i really really dun wanna give up...but do i have a choice????? CAN ANYONE HELP ME????????? I AM DROWNING!!!!!!! T_T.... Sobzzzzzzz T_T Xin ♡
|