♫ Xin ❤
~Xin Xin World~
  


♥☆ Tuesday, November 10, 2009 ; 10:32 AM ☆♥
❥{supposedly i should be in class now...

supposedly i should be in class now...

But...

I just woke up...=.=""

Not that i slept late...woke up very early today...8 am..but then...pom...fell asleep again...

I guess perhaps my brain gave up on 212 lec...or it is deciding to rebel le...first time feeling so tired that i pon lecture...gosh..this is not a good sign at all...

Gosh...shouldn't have slept last nite with my stomach full of maggi mee...

Sianz...

Now woke up feeling super bloated T_T...

But still hungry leh...

Haiz...

Nevermind...i go be "godly" and eat notes...lols =X

Hmm...

I guess i still try to sneak into the lecture bah...at least listen to some parts..cannot sleep anymore le >.<...must really chiong hard this time...

Today will be the last time i sleep so much...

Until the end of exam...going to chiong le...

Ah~~~~~~~~~~~

But still feel sleepy...

Haiz >.<

Xin ♡