♫ Xin ❤
~Xin Xin World~
  


Saturday, March 20, 2010 ; 12:56 PM
❥{indescribable sadness...

Just got back to hall after my 214 midterm...


And...


Indescribable sadness...


Can't answer any questions at all...can't at all..


And the answer are rite in front of me...but i am too blind to notice it that it is in one of the piles of papers i brought in...eventhough its openbook...but i am so blind not to notice that particular section of paper...T_T


The lectures and notes that the lecturer give can in conclusion go burn and throw away liao...wasted energy and time...but in the end nothing useful is there...


NOTHING IS ON THEM AT ALL!!!!!!!! And the best part is...there are so many words on it...dun even know what the prof are talking about...and end up going straight into looking at the solution manuals and answer sheets for the exercises...


But totally goner for me today...


Totally...


Really really sad...


Feel really really lost...


Just feel like crying...feel really worst than failing my maths...no matter now much i practice...but in the end...still a gone case for me...no matter how much i try...


Dun wan to move on anymore...no point...cos end up i am still goner...


And now raining...really expresses the dying feeling i am having now...just hope that i can sleep forever and not know anything...no point knowing...cos the result will always be the same...


WHY AM I HERE.....


WHY AM I SO DUMB.....


WHY.....


SHOULD I EVEN BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE..


Really think that i should just give up and quit...really no point...i am so tired...


Looking out of the window...tears in my heart start to drip down uncontrollably...


How am i going to continue for the other midterms...i dun understand anything...i really dun understand anything at all...


Failed my maths...failed 214...


I am totally lost...


What should i do...what can i do...


I guess i can only wait to be killed...


Or wait for myself to collapse...

Xin ♡