♫ Xin ❤
~Xin Xin World~
  


Sunday, May 23, 2010 ; 10:23 PM
❥{frightening tmr...

I know that i did the rite thing in order to be able to survive the next few months...


Yet...


I still have this heavy stone and fear...of what will happen tomorrow after gaining courage to fight against the monster on friday...


But still...i know i should be braver...and should not run away from difficulties...


Yet i am really afraid of what might come...and what might happen...


As i think of it more...i got more frightened and feel like not going to school anymore until the term start...or just run away from everything...


But i know that running away will not solve anything or make problem disappear...the monster will always be there...the fear will always be there...and i have to face that fear or i will never be able to break through the wall that i have formed these few weeks...


I have stand up for myself...


But why do i still feel...so frightened...


I have to be brave...


To face what have to come tomorrow...


Although feel like taking MC and hide in my bed...


But i still have to face what have to come sooner or later...


Its just a few more weeks to go...


I can do it...i will do it...or everything that i have persevered and fight for will come to drain...and everything that i have tolerated until now will be gone...


Tomorrow will be the day...and really hope for strength and courage to face them...

Xin ♡