♫ Xin ❤
~Xin Xin World~
  


Saturday, September 25, 2010 ; 2:23 AM
❥{i really dun understand...

I really dun understand...

What do i always encounter weird people who likes to torment people...

Is it because i have a "come torture me" face? Why do i always attract such people around me...

Really depressed...

Really demoralised...

I can even be tortured by my own roommate...

I can accept any forms of weird habits..

Even if she likes sleeping late, releasing gas loudly, throwing things around....and feeding junk food to the poor cats...and doing all kinds of weird movements...

I tolerated everything...

I just need the door close for peace and quiet and for safety...

Is it so hard?

Wanted to change my far room to my original place...

But with that weird person around...

What am i going to do...

I am so confused that...i keep crying nonstop...

Tried to talk to the office on the changing issue but to no avail...

I really wanted to move back to my original place...or at least the original area...

I tried...really tried...and for days i couldn't eat or sleep well because i dunnoe where i should go...or what i should do...

I prayed hard for some answer...i really hope for peace to come...

But till now...

Nothing is solved...

Tears keep rolling down...

Xin ♡